Saturday, March 1, 2014

Money...

Money can be an emotionally charged object. It’s a taboo subject to talk about for many. Some have a love hate relationship with it while others see it as the root of all evil. In many instances it is what seems to make the world go round and highly necessary.

So what’s your relationship with money? Is it something that you love or something you hate? Is it an emotionally charged topic that reduces you to tears each month or week or daily? Is it a necessary evil so that you can survive the life your living or is it something else? Is it something that is abundant and flowing or scarce and lacking? How do you describe or see your relationship with money?

However you choose to answer these questions is going to be up to your individual interpretation of what money is to you and how you see your relationship with it. There’s not necessarily a right or wrong answer to any of these questions if your fine with living in the relationship you currently have with money. But if you could change your relationship with money would you?

I found this to be an intriguing thought to ponder. What is my relationship with money? I had to ask myself. I drew a blank because I was so overwhelmed with how I see it. I bounce between it being a wonderful, beautiful thing that produces happiness and ease in my life to it’s a horrible dirty 5 letter word that is foul, loathsome and the bane to my existence. So  How do I really see it? What is my relationship with it?

I'm not sure. I am hoping to find out soon. How? By participating in Love Money: Create a Passionately Profitable Relationship With Your Finances!By Isis Arjeta It begins today and I'm so looking forward to seeing what I learn from it and how my relationship will improve with it.


No comments:

Post a Comment