Friday, March 21, 2014

Life Book & Home Management Binder- First Pages

The first pages are for quick information such as personal information.
http://limetreefruitsplanners.com/
 Again, I got this page from Lime Tree Fruits Planners

Followed by a simple list of Important Phone Numbers and Contacts:
www.TheHomeschoolMagazine.com  

The next page is a quick reference page for Important Phone Numbers & Contacts.
I got this page from the 2012-2013 Schoolhouse Planner that I purchased at The Old Schoolhouse.  It was a nice list that I thought was perfect for my binder(s). The number 9 is the page number for the planner that this form is from. It's actually my page 2.

The first line is where you put your address and home phone number, then there’s a line for  phone numbers such as: Mom’s Cell phone, Dad’s Cell phone, Dad’s work, Mom’s work, Fire Dept, Police Department, Rescue Squad, Poison Control, Hospital,  Ambulance, Family Doctor, Pediatrician, Neighbors, Friends, Relatives. 

The picture above shows the none modified blank original version. I've changed it to suit our needs a bit better. I've crossed out one of the neighbor lines and instead put our local veterinarian's phone number. For the fire and police departments I have also listed the non-emergency phone number along with the emergency number for each. Since we rent I took another of the neighbor lines and put in our landlord's phone number. Finally I used the remaining lines to cover our immediate quick contact neighbor, friends, and relatives.









The next section is pages 3-8. Pretty self explanatory.  I didn't take a picture of the pages that were for the other family members who live with me and for the other pets we have. The page is set up just as you see for the child only with the word child covered with decorative stickers. The extra pet page is the same as the picture above shows.

I'm not sure about where these pages came from. I got them from a parenting workshop that was offered locally that I took. They were part of a packet that the attendees were given.

If these are yours or you know who created these originally please  let me know so I can give credit to the creator.

No comments:

Post a Comment