Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Christmas cookies

One of the best things about this time of year for me it's Christmas cookies. I have many fond memories from my childhood of making and delivering Christmas cookies to others. I also have many fond memories of eating lots of cookies often before they could be decorated during this time of the year.

I have tried to carry on this tradition with my children. I regretfully admit to not have done very well with them in continuing on with this tradition. This year we are going to attempt to bake 24 different types of cookies to hand out to various people that we know and have contact with throughout the year.

I plan to dig out my cookie recipe box and share some of the cookie recipes from it here on the blog starting November 28.



No comments:

Post a Comment